“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 4:10–11 (ESV)
How might I serve with DiscipleMakers in the Headquarters?
Our headquarters staff, serving in State College, PA, multiply the impact of campus staff by using their talents and abilities to support the whole ministry of DiscipleMakers behind the scenes. We are always willing to train those who may not have certain skills; all we require is that they have a heart to serve!
We need skilled laborers in...
- Event Planning: We are looking for people who may enjoy any of the following: communicating with conference centers, coordinating conference center logistics, being the director of a conference, creating and maintaining registration pages, overseeing the conference's vision and direction, creating conference budgets, and generally managing conference details.
- Finance: We are looking for detail-oriented people who may have a knowledge of budgeting and/or accounting principles, and desire to maintain the reputation of the ministry through excellent bookkeeping.
- Human Resources: We are looking for people with organizational skills who have a desire to care for others by doing tasks such as payroll, maintaining the legality of DiscipleMakers, and managing benefits and insurance for the ministry, thereby ensuring that our staff can make disciples of college students.
- Information Technology: Our Information Technology missionaries utilize their God-given creativity, problem-solving skills, and passion for people to advance DiscipleMakers' ministry. Experience with computer technologies is of course helpful, but humility and perseverance are required!
- Media: Do you have artistic abilities and a desire to craft attractive works of art for the glory of God? We're looking for people skilled in design, illustration, photography, videography, sound, and writing.
Could you see yourself serving with DiscipleMakers in our Headquarters?
You may also be interested in learning more about...