Sometimes, life doesn’t turn out like we hope. Our plans fall through, the people around us don’t seem to understand, and worst of all, God seems to be distant as our hopes don’t come to fruition.
So, what do we do when the only choice seems to be to accept defeat?
At this year’s Women’s Conference we will read the biblical story of Ruth, in which two women must find new hope for life after losing nearly everything they loved. Join us as we read about the responses they chose, how God worked out their stories, and how to find the hope we need for our own lives.
We're sorry, registration is closed. If you'd still like to come, you can sign up on our wait list and we'll contact you if we have cancellations or openings.
When you register, you should receive an email containing important information about the Women's Conference. If you do not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can get it to you!
The cost of the conference is $135.
This covers materials, housing and meals (Friday snack through Sunday lunch). To reserve your spot at the conference, you must make a payment of at least $20 at the time of registration using a credit or debit card. You can pay the remaining balance:
• online during the registration period,
• by sending a check or cash by mail,
• by paying when you arrive at the conference.
If sending payment by mail, please make checks payable to DiscipleMakers and write "Women's Conference" in the memo line. Please send your payment before the registration deadline (Saturday, April 1st at 9:00am). Mail your payment to the following address: DiscipleMakers, 365 Science Park Rd, State College, PA 16803
REFUND, CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
- Refund: Refunds will be given until the registration deadline (Saturday, October 6th at 9:00am). No further refunds will be issued after the registration deadline.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your registration at any point until 48 hours before the conference begins by logging in or emailing email@example.com, losing only your refund if it's after the registration deadline. However, after the 48 hour mark, if you cancel your registration, you will be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
- NO-SHOW: If you fail to attend the conference and do not notify firstname.lastname@example.org about your absence, you will be logged as a NO-SHOW. As a NO-SHOW you will also be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
WHAT TO BRING
A Bible, notebook, and bedding. We will be studying the Bible throughout the conference, and you'll want to take notes! If you don't have a Bible, we will provide one for you at the conference.
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE
Please plan to arrive at Doubling Gap by 6:00pm for check in and unpacking.