What better way to cap off the school year than spending a week in God's Word? Join up with other students from across Pennsylvania as we hear from amazing speakers each day and participate in training seminars that focus on different aspects of our lives as Christians. Why be anywhere else?
WEEK 1 | May 7–12
Schools: Penn State University, East Stroudsburg University
Registration is Closed
WEEK 2 | May 14–19
Schools: Bloomsburg University, Bucknell University, Dickinson College, Gettysburg College, Kutztown University, Lafayette College, Lebanon Valley College, Muhlenberg College, Shippensburg University, PSU Lehigh Valley, DeSales University, Albright College
Registration is Closed
This year at Focus, we are offering a new option for students who want a little more out of their week. Check the box if you are willing to arrive one day early for a more personal time of teaching with our staff. We will be doing an in-depth study through Romans 9–11.
Want to join us? Get more times, dates, and details within your conference registration! (Limited Availability)
When you registered, you should have received an email containing important information about Focus 2017. If you did not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can get it to you!
The cost of the conference is $260.
This covers materials, housing and meals (Sunday dinner through Friday’s lunch). To reserve your spot at the conference, you must make a payment of at least $20 at the time of registration using a credit or debit card. You can pay the remaining balance:
• online during the registration period,
• by sending a check or cash by mail,
• by paying when you arrive at the conference.
If sending payment by mail, please make checks out to DiscipleMakers and write either “Focus Week 1" or “Focus Week 2" in the memo line. Mail your payment to the address below. Please send payment before the registration deadline (Saturday, April 29th for Week 1 and Saturday, May 6th for Week 2). Mail your payment to the following address: DiscipleMakers, 365 Science Park Rd, State College, PA 16803
REFUND, CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
- Refund: Refunds will be given until the registration deadline (Saturday, October 6th at 9:00am). No further refunds will be issued after the registration deadline.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your registration at any point until 48 hours before the conference begins by logging in or emailing email@example.com, losing only your refund if it's after the registration deadline. However, after the 48 hour mark, if you cancel your registration, you will be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
- NO-SHOW: If you fail to attend the conference and do not notify firstname.lastname@example.org about your absence, you will be logged as a NO-SHOW. As a NO-SHOW you will also be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
WHAT TO BRING
A Bible and a notebook. We will be studying the Bible throughout the week, and you’ll want to take notes!
Recreational items such as frisbees, board games, etc.
Bedding, a pillow, and a towel for your room at the conference site.
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE
Please plan to arrive at Doubling Gap between 4:00pm and 5:00pm for registration and unpacking. Registration will be located just inside the main entrance of the gym. Please check in and pick up your conference materials, which will inform you of your room assignment and other important information. It is expected that you will participate in the entire conference (Sunday afternoon through Friday lunch), and we know you will be glad you did!