ALUMNI BANQUET - Registration is still open!
Was DiscipleMakers an integral part of your growth in Christ as a student? Would you like to learn more about how God is continuing His life-changing work on more campuses than ever before? Please join us for dinner on Saturday night, the 21st of October, for an alumni-only event in which we'll pull back the curtain on what's happening in the ministry and how you can help. Even if you can’t attend the full weekend, we’d love to have you join us for dinner and the main conference session to follow.
If you would like to attend this special event only then the cost is $45 per person. If you are attending the entire conference then the cost has already been included in your registration fee.
Join Us for a Weekend You Won't Forget!
DiscipleMakers' annual Fall Conference is the perfect place to take the next step in your walk with Jesus. There is something for everyone, whether you are checking out Christianity for the first time, have been a Christian for many years, or are an alum of our ministry.
We'll spend 5 sessions all together, worshiping the Lord and learning about the week of Jesus' death and resurrection. In addition, on Saturday you'll be able to choose from 16 different breakout sessions on a variety of topics, and engage with missions agencies working around the world through our Missions Fair. So join us for this year's conference, and a weekend that you won't forget!
During our main sessions we'll learn about the week of Jesus' death and resurrection through teaching from the Gospel of John.
The Arrest of Jesus: John 18:1–27
The Trial of Jesus: John 18:28–40
The Death of Jesus: John 19:1–30
The Resurrection of Jesus: John 20:1–18
In addition to the main sessions, you will be able to attend 2 of the following 16 breakout sessions:
- Learning to Love the Local Church
- iPhone iDentity: Smart Phone Use in a Tech-Saturated Age
- Busy or Fruitful: Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing
- From Genesis to Revelation: Discover Your Global Role in God’s Global Purpose
- Six Vital Things to Consider Before Marriage (Which You May Have Never Thought of & Perhaps Don't Want to Hear)
- Environmentalism—A Gospel Issue or Liberal Agenda?
- How to Stop Conflict Before it Happens: Cultivating Peace in a World of Drama
- The Glory of God in Ezekiel 16: Rescue, Betrayal, & Redemption
- The Heart of Change
- Would Jesus Party?
- The Power of Listening: Using Your Ears to Win People’s Hearts
- A Grief Observed: Walking with People through Trauma, Pain, and Deep Sadness
- How Can I Know God's Will for My Life? Making Decisions Shaped by Wisdom
- Academic Faithfulness: Glorifying God by Doing Your Homework
- Beholding God's Beauty: Understanding Body Image and Food in the Light of the Gospel
When you register, you will receive an email containing important information about the Fall Conference. If you do not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can get it to you!
The cost of the conference for students in a quad is $199 & in a triple is $229.
This covers materials, housing and meals from Saturday breakfast through Sunday breakfast (excluding Saturday lunch, which will be out on the town). To reserve your spot at the conference, you must make a payment of at least $19 at the time of registration using a credit or debit card. You can pay the remaining balance:
• online during the registration period,
• by sending a check or cash by mail,
• by paying when you arrive at the conference.
If sending payment by mail, please make checks payable to DiscipleMakers and write “Fall Conference" in the memo line. Please send your payment before the registration deadline (Saturday, October 7th at 9:00am). Mail your payment to: DiscipleMakers, 365 Science Park Road, State College, PA 16803
REFUND, CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
- Refund: Refunds will be given until the registration deadline (Saturday, October 6th at 9:00am). No further refunds will be issued after the registration deadline.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your registration at any point until 48 hours before the conference begins by logging in or emailing email@example.com, losing only your refund if it's after the registration deadline. However, after the 48 hour mark, if you cancel your registration, you will be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
- NO-SHOW: If you fail to attend the conference and do not notify firstname.lastname@example.org about your absence, you will be logged as a NO-SHOW. As a NO-SHOW you will also be asked to pay for your remaining account balance.
WHAT TO BRING
A Bible! If you don't have a Bible, we will provide one for you at the conference.
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE
Please plan to arrive at the Harrisburg Hilton by 6:30pm for check in and unpacking. Once you've parked in the Walnut Street Garage, proceed to the elevator and press the button marked “LEVEL A." This will take you directly to the Hilton. When the doors open you should see some friendly DiscipleMakers staff telling you where to go! Registration will be located just outside the main ballroom on the second floor. Please check in and pick up your conference materials, which will inform you of your housing details and other important information.
Registration for the entire conference (including Alumni Banquet)
The cost is $299, and you can find all other registration details above.
1 N 2nd St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
GPS: Walnut St. Garage
215 Walnut St
Harrisburg, PA 17101