- Where: Myanmar, Southeast Asia
- When: Target dates are January 3–13, 2018
- Cost: about $2500 per person (We will help participants raise funds.)
We will serve with Agape Ministries, an organization run by Myanmar nationals that has been a strategic partner of Calvary Church of State College for the past 10 years. Their work is threefold:
- Caring for the poor and orphans
- Training leaders at their Bible Seminary
- Church planting in villages where there is no gospel witness.
For more info, visit Calvary Global Kids.
What Will We Be Doing?
Team members will have the opportunity to participate in each of the three ministry foci:
- The team will help care for the kids at the orphanage, giving the regular caregivers a much-needed break and shining the love of Jesus.
- The team will meet regularly with students at the Bible Seminary, encouraging these future leaders while helping in evangelism training and leadership development.
- Finally, the team will visit a church plant to encourage the faithful servants doing the work and share the great news of Jesus with locals.
Other Important Information
- The team will stay at the Bible Seminary campus and the students will provide meals.
- The team will join a DiscipleMakers family that is spending 3 months working at the seminary and orphanage.
- For more information about trips to Myanmar at Agape Ministries, see the Calvary Global Kids page on visiting Myanmar and read stories of those who have gone.
- The team will be capped at 8 students.
Interested in Joining Us?
The team has been selected and we are no longer accepting applications. If you have any questions about a trip, contact Matt Geiger.