Our missions trips for this year are already successfully underway! Stay tuned for updates about more missions opportunities in the coming months.
- Belize, Central America
July 30 - August 10, 2017
- ~$2,000 per person (we will help participants raise funds)
Who will be serving with?
- American missionaries working at Samuel's Sanctuary, in Belize
What we will be doing?
- Evangelistic outreach (including VBS outreach, Bible classes) and work projects at a Christian school and health clinic in a UN refugee camp in the area
- Work projects at Samuel's Sanctuary (a 48-acre dairy farm), as well as an 18-acre goat/chicken farm that will help sustain a boy's vocational school in the future.
Other important Information:
- The national language of Belize is English!
- Housing & meals will be at Jaguar Creek, a retreat center
- Team size is limited to 14 people
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
We are no longer accepting applications. If you have any questions about a trip, feel free to contact Mark Fodale.
- London, England
July 29 - August 10, 2017
WHO WILL BE SERVING WITH?
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING?
An incredibly effective and low-key way to impact influential people from the Middle East with Christ's love.
Receive training in how to reach out to, befriend, and share Christ’s love with Middle Easterners.
Help distribute the JESUS film and New Testaments throughout London.
- $2,700 per person (we will help participants raise funds)